Arte Antwerp is looking for a Fabric Sourcing & Trims Specialist to complete their team at the Arte Antwerp Office. We are offering a full-time job in our office, located in 2018, Antwerp.
Within the company, you will be taking responsibility for sourcing and developing new fabric qualities and following fabric trends on knits and woven textiles for our collections.
By locating and obtaining the best fabric resources, you will play a big part in the development of the brand. You will be responsible for maintaining good relationships with suppliers, staying ahead of fashion trends, and working together closely with the design and production teams to provide materials that meet our quality and cost expectations.
- Maintain good relations with fabric suppliers globally and negotiate contracts, terms and conditions.
- Manage and prepare key trend presentations.
- Visit trade shows and shops to research the new product trends and technology.
- Work with production and design teams to review & manage fabric costs.
- At least 5 years’ experience in fabric research and development in the retail fashion industry.
- Strong communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of textile processes and having an eye for trends.
- Flexible worker and able to undertake overseas travel.
- Fluent in English. Dutch or Portuguese is a plus.
Email us with your resume and motivational letter to email@example.com