Christian Wijnants is a Belgian fashion designer based in Antwerp. The label was founded in 2003 specializing in women's collections with a focus on knitwear and prints.
We are currently looking for a design / textile / knit intern to start July 2022 for a minimal period of 3 month.
Please note that this is an unpaid internship and a school contract is required.
- Textile design or fashion design student
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Experience with patternmaking and draping
- Experience with technical drawings
- Motivated and hard-working person, who is willing to gain experience in knitwear, print design and development of a collection.
Working close with our design team you are going to be involved in:
- Developing shapes
- Assisting our pattern maker team and creative team
- Developing technical drawings
- Developing textile samples (embroidery, prints, knits etc.)
- Assisting during photoshoots and show
- All-round support for the team in the studio
Email your portfolio, CV & motivation to: firstname.lastname@example.org