We’re looking for an experienced and motivated designer to join our dynamic design studio. The designer will help build the new luxury brand that is based on the Tomorrowland DNA. Under the guidance of the Creative Lead, you will be involved throughout the entire design process of our collections, across all categories. A strong sensibility for fashion and an in-depth technical knowledge of the product development are required for this position. The designer should be able to translate the creative vision into highly desirable luxury products that attract our target customer.
- Create creative collections for the Tomorrowland luxury brand, based on the creative vision and collection brief of the Creative Lead, within the deadlines of the collection process
- Initiate creative proposals and creative research based on the collection brief and help create the seasonal mood board
- Drawing and making sketches, silhouettes and flat designs, according to the Collection plan, the Style Brief and casts, which clearly show the raw materials and selected colours for each model (the “Product Designs”)
- Design new products, prints, labels,… in line with the collection brief and collection merchandising grid
- Ensure timely calendar adherence for deliverables and be solutions oriented to problem solve any calendar or delivery obstacles to prioritize business deliverables.
- Advising in relation to the enhancement of the Products and its development
- Coordinate and explain the designs to our product development team
- Attend fittings and partner with the technical team on garment fits and adjustments. Coordinate fitting modifications with the pattern makers and product development team
- Check the quality of prototypes/labdips/strike-offs,… and improve if necessary in close collaboration with suppliers and other team members (product development, buying, creative lead,…)
- Preparations of shows and other collection presentations
Must have requirements
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Fashion
- Work experience in (fashion) design or related field is a plus
- Highly creative designed with a strong sensibility for luxury fashion
- In-depth technical knowledge and a good understanding of different fabrics/materials and how they are used best
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with attention to detail and follow- up. Must be able to perform under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Must be flexible and adapt easily to change
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Microsoft Office
- You speak fluent English, Dutch is a plus
A unique organization where creativity, innovation and our people are important. A nice team where fun, open communication and transparency are everyday fare.
Are you interested in this job?
Send us your CV via this link and who knows, we might be able to welcome you soon.
To be considered for this position it is crucial that you have knowledge of the following languages
- Read B2 Upper intermediate
- Write B2 Upper intermediate
- Speak B2 Upper intermediate