CKS is part of CRG (Claes Retail Group) together with JBC and Mayerline. Working at CKS means working in a dynamic fashion environment where no day is the same! You will be closely related to everything that happens between design and sales since almost everything happens in our headquarters in Vilvoorde. You will join a highly driven and passionate team of 24 employees at the headquarters and the colleagues of the 15 CKS shops who work closely together on all levels. As a 100% Belgian label, CKS creates on-trend items for women and kids to create one-of-a-kind looks.
We are looking for a freelance colleague for our headquarters in Vilvoorde to replace our designer while she enjoys her maternity leave :
FREELANCE FASHION DESIGNER CKS (m/f/x)
- You design a fashionable and trendy collection for kids with our CKS DNA. Think high-quality, easy-to-wear items with powerful prints, colors and surprising eye-catchers. Our collections consist of reinvented wardrobe essentials that go back to the meaning of CKS- CONTEMPORARY KEY STYLES.
- You assist the designer for the teens collection.
- At peak times, you provide a helping hand to the ladies' designer.
- You are a freelance fashion designer in heart and soul with a passion for new trends.
- You have a higher education in fashion and minimum 5 years of experience in the fashion retail industry for kids or teens (between 8-15 years).
- You are a team player who enjoys getting to know a new brand and the team behind it, but you are also a hard worker who can make a full collection independently.
- InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop hold no secrets for you. Knowledge of Excel is an asset.
- You are flexible and can deal with strict deadlines.
- A full-time freelance contract starting as soon as possible until November.
- You will be working in our brand new headquarters in Vilvoorde.
- A dynamic and ambitious company in the fashion industry.
- You will be part of a team of 24 very nice CKS colleagues, who will support you with advice and assistance.
- Possibility to work from home.
If you are interested, please send us your CV, motivation and portfolio. We will contact you as soon as possible.