Turbulence is a Brussels-based, international public relations and brand strategy agency for luxury and lifestyle brands in fashion, beauty, travel, design and art.
Our agency works for labels as Lacoste, Samsøe Samsøe, Veja, Vans, Ray-Ban, Omega, Alpro, etc.
Turbulence has carefully cultivated a work environment in which our employees are constantly challenged to do their best. Our company is determinedly creative & progressive and nurtures these qualities by employing people who share our passionate interest in fashion, lifestyle, design, art, innovation, and incisive enquiry across all fields. We seek those who can bring a wealth of life experience and/or inspired ideas to our table.
In return, we provide comprehensive induction and encourage an inclusive culture that nurtures enduring professional relationships.
We offer an exciting and varied job in an interesting and dynamic work environment. Salary is negotiable and depends on skills and experience. Our agency is built on the principles of a meritocracy. We welcome ambitious people with a sense of initiative and ownership.
For our office in Ixelles/Elsene, we are currently looking for a Flemish Creative Copywriter who will be responsible for the following tasks:
- As part of our creative team, you will be responsible for creating copy and other types of content for different (lifestyle) brands from our client portfolio
- You will have the opportunity to experience very diverse assignments, developing brand identities or working on PR related copywriting, creative pitches, etc.
- For certain brands, you will be involved in the social media strategy, (social) content creation & conversation management
- You will oversee copy, do final editing, make translations, conceptualize working ideas, solve creative issues by using words
We strongly believe that potential candidates should possess the following skills:
- Perfect knowledge Dutch (native level), good knowledge of French + English
- Excellent creative & copywriting skills
- A strong sense of marketing (or you’re eager to learn and motivated)
- A strong interest in social media
- A genuine interest in fashion, lifestyle, food, design & art
- Ownership of tasks and respect for deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure of deadlines
- A strong eye for detail
- Good vibes
We raise our bar high at Turbulence and never lower it; this is one of the keys to our success. If you would like to join u, please send us your cv and motivation letter. Joining Turbulence means becoming part of an ambitious team offering you the opportunity to build your own career path.
Please send your CV and motivation to Tamara De Mey - firstname.lastname@example.org and Jules Peremans – email@example.com.
Be different so people can see you clearly amongst the crowds.
Contact: Tamara De Mey - Jules Peremans