Be part of our story and drive KOMONO in becoming the global iconic brand in accessible luxury accessories. Based in Antwerp, KOMONO brings innovation and contemporary design into the world of accessories. Available in over 80 countries, KOMONO is a truly global brand, yet embraces the individual at every step.
Within this role you will be responsible for developing the global marketing communications strategy with the goal of increasing brand awareness and driving sales amongst key target groups.
You will be responsible for the conception and execution of both brand and sales campaigns, collaborations, and channel-specific projects. You will oversee the execution of the marketing plan across digital, PR, retail, wholesale and social media. In order to make sure targets are met, you will coordinate a small in-house team and/or external agencies.
- You are a self-starter and can work autonomously. You have proven to be able to start up projects and finish them successfully.
- You are willing to take responsibility, are not afraid of takings risks, and can think in a disruptive way. You have an open mindset and are able to share both successes and failures with the team.
- You are a born storyteller. You can communicate an emotion behind the product. You know how to balance a high-end image with a wider, mainstream audience. You inspire without alienating.
- You are passionate about the KOMONO brand and want to contribute to its success.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in marketing, preferably in consumer goods or the fashion industry.
- You are aware of current trends and know how to make content impactful in these challenging but exciting times.
- You have experience in handling digital campaigns and are familiar with the latest platforms.
- You know how to interpret data and analyze campaign results, translating them into future actions.
- You have (thorough) notions of both public relations, influencer marketing and B2B marketing.
- You have a hands-on mentality. You can both develop a marketing strategy but also be part of the execution. You have a track record of implementing successful campaigns.
- You have experience working in an international environment. You are fluent in English. Any other languages would be a plus.
- You have experience in managing a (small) team.
- A challenging but rewarding role in an international company within the fast-moving fashion industry.
- A competitive salary and benefits
- You will be part of a small but dedicated, passionate team with big ambitions.
- There will be ample room for personal growth and development. Our success is your success!
To apply for this position, please send over CV and cover letter to Anton Janssens,