Castart is an emerging men’s brand established in 2018. The key idea of our brand is to add extra color accents to men’s wardrobe in a subtle yet powerful way, highlighting Castart’s vision. As of 2021 we’ve launched a women’s label ‘Our Sister’. The identity between the brands will embrace each other such as the source of fabrics but so as within a family we believe in strong similarities and unique personalities to create an outstanding style for all genders.
To cooperate in the international growth of our men’s & women’s label located in Antwerp, we are currently looking for a Graphic Designer summer intern for our marketing & creative team.
- Layout for various client’s media: brandbook, lookbook, merchandise book
- Managing the demand of our B2B clients towards extra media assets
- Contribute to our successful ‘Humans of Castart’ & ‘Sisterhood’ campaign
- Assisting our Graphic Designer in design and moodboards projects for new collections
- Develop content for digital channels and retail
- Act as brand guardian, upholding the seasonal campaign direction through all marketing activities.
- Develop ideas which are on-brand and own creative projects from start to end
- Creative wizard and a keen eye for detail
- Good notions in photography and illustrations
- Awareness of the newest fashion tendencies
- Understanding of techniques and applications for apparel graphics
- Highly organized and capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- Understand business instructions and translate them into branding
- Fluent in written English
- SEO, SEA & Wordpress knowledge is a plus
- The support of our creative team of three experienced creatives (Marketing Manager, Brand Stylist and Graphic Designer)
- New favorite knitwear as a reward for all the hard work
- Working for an international and fast-growing fashion company
- Young and ambitious team with the can-do attitude
- Ability to work independently in a small but supportive team
- Great office space in the heart of Antwerp
- Friday night drinks and weekend hangovers
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if this vacancy matches perfectly with your ambition to experience an enriching internship in the fashion industry.