Turbulence is a Brussels-based, international public relations and brand strategy agency for luxury and lifestyle brands in fashion, beauty, travel, design and art.
Our agency works for labels as Lacoste, Aesop, Le Labo, Prada Eyewear, Christian Wijnants, E. Zegna, Samsøe Samsøe, Veja, Vans, Ray-Ban, Omega, etc. Turbulence has carefully cultivated a work environment in which our employees are constantly challenged to do their best.
Our company is determinedly creative, intelligent and progressive, and nurtures these qualities by employing people who share our passionate interest in fashion, lifestyle, design, art, innovation, and incisive enquiry across all fields. We seek those who can bring a wealth of life experience and inspired ideas to our table.
In return, we provide comprehensive induction and encourage an inclusive culture that nurtures enduring professional relationships. We also appreciate the benefits that flow from our employees’ external pursuits.
We offer an exciting and varied job in an interesting and dynamic work environment. Salary is negotiable and depends on skills and experience. Our agency is built on the principles of a meritocracy. We welcome ambitious people with a sense of initiative and ownership.
For our office in Ixelles/Elsene, we are currently looking for a Graphic Designer who will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Design identities, websites, stationary and other graphics for both offline and online use
- Set up social content calendars and social media activations
- Assist the PR managers and officers in their daily visual endeavors
- Develop creative concepts and ideas
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles, aesthetic design concepts and/or brand guidelines
- Draw and print charts, graphs, illustrations and other artwork, using
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy and select style and size of type
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed
- Mark up, paste, and assemble final layouts to prepare layouts for print
We strongly believe that potential candidates should possess the following skills:
- Perfect knowledge of Dutch and/or French + good knowledge of English
- Perfect knowledge of Indesign
- Good knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Excellent graphic and creative skills
- A strong sense of marketing (or you’re eager to learn and motivated)
- A genuine interest in fashion, lifestyle & art
- A strong interest in social media
- Experience or knowledge in video is an asset
- Ownership of tasks and respect for deadlines
- A hands-on mentality
- A strong eye for detail
- A lot of taste or brilliant bad taste
- Good vibes
- Looking for a full-time job
We raise our bar high at Turbulence and never lower it; this is one of the keys to our success. If you would like to join u, please send your cv and motivation letter via the below button. Joining Turbulence means becoming part of an ambitious team offering you the opportunity to build your own career path.
Please send your CV and motivation to Thijs Brondeel, in either Dutch or French.
Be different so people can see you clearly amongst the crowds.
Contact: Thijs Brondeel