Clio Goldbrenner, a Belgian brand specialised in leather handbags since 2011, is a growing and dynamic high-end fashion accessory company. With activities in wholesale, retail (1 own flagship store & pop-up stores) and e-commerce, a variated and challenging position is waiting for you.
Take your chance and become part of our dynamic team.
PS: our offices are located at Fosbury & Sons Boitsfort, in the South of Brussels. You’ll fall in love at first sight.
- Being a brand ambassador, you will make outbound calls to potential customers in order to identify sales opportunities and develop company's dealer network in close collaboration with the Sales Manager.
- Inform, advise and ensure follow up of leads transferred to the sales manager to make sure they receive tailormade service to develop their business activity
- Make sure we give the best sales and after sales services to our customers by creating / processing all orders and managing properly all B2B customer accounts
- Help the business growing by assisting the Sales Manager in the development of the sales strategy for the B2B
- Answering customer inquiries, scheduling meetings, and sales appointments, and following up with customers about their order status.
- Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers (Offline and online), and following up on leads. Answering potential customers' questions and sending additional information per email.
- Compiling a weekly list of sales leads, delegating leads to the Sales Manager, and providing sales data and guides to the Sales Manager.
- Developing and monitoring performance indicators for sales and staff members, managing sales tool, and compiling reports.
- Creating and processing orders in a timely manner, processing requests for rush orders, and reviewing pending orders and customer requests to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Managing customer accounts, following up with customers for administrative purposes, and providing troubleshooting assistance for orders, account statuses, and other problems.
- Ensure the good follow up of the dealer network and assist the Sales Manager in the development and the follow up of the corners/official dealers network
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates. Staying informed about competing products and services.
- Ensure the good follow up of the repairs service for the B2B customers
- Strong commercial mindset
- Stong administrative profile
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Programms
- Good knowledge of lanuagues: Dutch, French, English is a must
- Demonstrates creativity and passion for the fashion industry.
- Adaptable and highly collaborative.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize responsibilities, and multi-task with an appropriate level of urgency.
- Ability to manage workflow and meet deadlines.
- Problem analysis and problem-solving.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- You will join a company in full expansion, where there is room for initiatives in a nice working environment
- A young & enthusiastic team, driven by passion for our brands, our products
- A salary packet in line
Please send your CV & motivation letter to email@example.com
Contact: Marie Mys