The intern must be a highly motivated, creative person with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers.
He/she needs to be able to create content and communicate the FJ brand in a positive and authentic way.
He/she will be entrusted with the following tasks:
- making research about the trends
- creating content
- planning and goal setting
- development of brand awareness & online reputation
- content management: newsletters, tik tok, instagram etc
- You are available for 3 to 6 months
- You have a background in marketing and communications
- You are addicted to social media and stay on top of the latest updates, innovations and platforms
- You are dynamic and enthusiastic
- You are creative and have an artistic eye
- Experience with Photoshop is a real plus
- You can create & design social content, images, calls to action (online newsletters, promotional messages, new product launches, social banners, virtual fairs, blogs)
- You can keep several marketing campaigns running