FAÇON JACMIN is a young ready-to- wear Denim Wardrobe for Women. Belgian twins Alexandra & Ségolène Jacmin create with FAÇON JACMIN an authentic collection of high quality garments, entirely made out of Japanese denim. The brand proudly breaks the restraints of fashion by diversifying and sophisticating the denim. Their pieces invoke boldness with a touch of delicateness. With their Mobile Boutique they already conquered Belgian and French territory and there are a lot more cities to come! At the moment they are looking for an Event Management Intern to join their team.
- Planning agenda of the events (pop-up, private events, special evenings)
- Developing concepts together with event manager (concept definition, communication and logistics)
- Researching and follow up events (searching locations, contacting people)
- All-round assisting event manager (logistic planning events)
- Communicating events on social media (Facebook and Instagram)
- Interest in fashion and denim
- Dynamic and enthusiast
- Creative and structured
- Initiative-rich and an out-of- the-box way of thinking
- Flexible and stress-resistant
- Team player but also independent worker
- Fluent in English (French and/or Dutch are a plus)
- Driver’s license
- Min. 3 months
- The opportunity to participate in a small team as assistant of the event manager and working close together with the founders of FAÇON JACMIN
- The space to develop your creativity in organising events.
- The environment to boost your dynamic character by working independently on communication and logistic planning.
- The chance to participate on a variety of tasks on diverse places (assisting at pop-up events in Belgium, France and The Netherlands)
If this description gives you the feeling that FAÇON JACMIN is your natural habitat, do not hesitate to contact them at email@example.com! They are looking forward to receiving your enthusiast CV and motivation letter. Please do not forget to add your availabilities for the internship. Just to be transparent it is a non-paid position.