Castart is an emerging men’s brand established in 2018. The key idea of the brand is to add extra color accents to men’s wardrobe in a subtle yet powerful way, highlighting Castart’s vision. By using art as inspiration & focusing on specific fabrics, Castart merges craftsmanship with each step of the clothing process – from creation, to production, to presence in store.
To cooperate in the international growth of the men’s brand located in Antwerp and the addition of a soon to be launched new exciting project, they are currently looking for a Graphic Designer intern for their marketing & creative team.
- Layout for various client’s media: brandbook, lookbook, merchandise book
- Managing the demand of B2B clients towards extra media assets
- Contribute to the successful ‘Humans of Castart’ campaign
- Assisting the Creative Director in design and moodboards projects for new collections
- Develop content for digital channels and retail
- Act as brand guardian, upholding the seasonal campaign direction through all marketing activities.
- Develop ideas which are on-brand and own creative projects from start to end
- Creative support in the launch of a new exciting project
- SEO & SEA knowledge is a plus
- Creative wizard and a keen eye for detail
- Good notions in photography and illustrations
- Awareness of the newest fashion tendencies
- Understanding of techniques and applications for apparel graphics
- Highly organized and capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- Understand business instructions and translate them into branding
- Fluent in written English
- SEO, SEA & Wordpress knowledge is a plus
What they offer you
- The support of a creative team of three experienced creatives (Marketing Manager, Brand Stylist and Graphic Designer)
- New favorite knitwear as a reward for all the hard work
- Working for an international and fast-growing fashion company
- Young and ambitious team with the can-do attitude
- Ability to work independently in a small but supportive team
- Great office space in the heart of Antwerp
- Friday night drinks and weekend hangovers
Contact email@example.com if this vacancy matches perfectly with your ambition to experience an enriching internship in the fashion industry.