Clio Goldbrenner, a Belgian brand specialised in leather handbags since 2011, is a growing and dynamic high-end fashion accessory company. With activities in wholesale , retail (1 own flagship store & pop-up stores) and e-commerce, a variated and challenging internship (min. 3 months) is awaiting for you. Take you chance and become our intern and extra force for our accounting & operations manager.
PS: our offices are located at Fosbury & Sons Boitsfort, in the South of Brussels. You’ll fall in love at first sight.
In this position you will learn a lot by assisting the accounting, operations, logistic department of the company.
- The trainee will be responsible for the daily operations and obligations of the company (accounting/tax),
- He/she will be involved in the interim and annual closings
- He/she will take part of the logistic and daily operational tasks
- He/she will contribute fully to the development of the company (review of processes, budget and reporting, ERP/software implementation,...)
- You are comfortable with numbers and motivated to learn quickly in a small structure.
- If you are torn between a passion for analysis and an attraction for operations, this internship is for you.
- A very good command of Excel is essential.
- Structured, dynamic and proactive,
- You would like to join a young and growing company.
- Looking for an internship of min. 3 months, supported by the school
Additional skills & behavior
- Fluent in French &/or English
- Open minded, creative & eager to learn
- Good ability to work in team
- Proactive and flexible with the ability to complete multiple tasks under tight deadlines
WHAT WE OFFER
- An internship from 3 to 9 Months
- Startdate: December, January, February, September, June, July
- You will join a company in full expansion in a nice working environment
- A small company & growing environment where there is room for initiatives
- A young & enthusiastic team, driven by passion for our brand, our product
- A meaningful professional internship experience to develop your career afterwards
Please send your CV & motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org