Arlette Schmitz is a small Belgian slow fashion brand for women.
Currently we are looking for a digital marketing intern.
Your skills are:
- Good knowledge of digital marketing and communication.
- Adept at Photoshop, Illustrator, Wordpress …
- Having an eye for the aesthetic and taking the aesthetics of the brand into consideration in your work.
- You are fluent in both Dutch and English.
- You take initiative and show independency.
- You have a great affinity with craftsmanship, slow fashion, textile design, textile art, patternmaking, ....
Your tasks are:
- content creation for social media
- increase brand awareness
- looking for new ways to increase sales (B2B and B2C)
- maintain web shop
- building press relations
What we offer:
- The chance to help build up a small brand
- Plenty of room for initiative and independency
- Diverse tasks and responsiblities
We are looking for a long term internship (minimum 3 months)
Number of days and telework is negotiable.
We can only offer a place to people who must perform a compulsory internship to obtain their degree.