As E-Commerce trainee at Kipling, your main role will be to support the Kipling Online Merchandising team with day to day trading, merchandising and updating of the EMEA Kipling websites. You will also assist on UX tasks and Projects within the wider E-com team.
This role involves closely aligning with brand stakeholders from marketing, product, retail, operations and the larger Kipling Digital team.
We expect that our E-Commerce Trainee will deliver unbeatable results whilst also fulfilling the following aspects of the role:
- Update and distribute daily and weekly business reports
- Uploading products and content to the website, support new season go live
- Maintain the product merchandising across categories and store views
- Support the execution of the Ecom trading calendars
- Weekly competitor benchmarks
- Regular site walks, submit & follow-up of bug tickets
- Testing & validation of newsletters before send-out
- Ad-hoc UX and Project support
- Support in creating ad hoc reports and presentations.
What you need to succeed?
You are a team player yet able to also work on own initiative. Curiosity and will to learn something new along with the ability to take initiative will help you support Kipling digital agenda. We are looking for someone who has:
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Good communication skills
- Experience with Magento is a plus
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is a must, an additional European language is an asset.
- Bachelor or university degree
What’s in it for you?
It’s not just our products which set us apart from others. It’s our people, that’s why we offer the following package for our trainees:
- 6 months internship
- Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience across different brands and even different countries
- A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
- An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
- A discount card with 50% on all VF brands
If you liked what you have read and want to join our team then we would be keen to hear from you!