Internship: Graphic Design Assistant
UNRUN is a high-end sustainable activewear brand, founded by Olympic Champions Elodie Ouedraogo and Olivia Borlée. As hands-on experts, we have an unrivaled knowledge of how sportswear must feel, move, breathe, and look. You will work directly with the two founders and have the unique chance of being part of a fast-growing fashion company.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Graphic Design Assistant with a strong interest in fashion and sports. In this role you will support our Graphic Design/Social Media Manager in the content creation across all our online channels.
- Create impactful content for the brand, from concept to execution.
- Assist in the execution of online advertising, social media planning and email marketing.
Skills & Qualifications
- Currently enrolled in Bachelor (in second or third year) or Master’s degree in Graphic Design/Visual Arts.
- Fluent in English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills, plus French or Dutch.
- Experience in Social Media Content Creation.
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop / InDesign / Premiere Pro.
- Strong skills in visual creations including video or animation.
- Skills such as multitasking, managing information and creativity.
- Well-organized, communicative and eager to contribute to team success.
- Available for 3 months or more starting as soon as possible (Full-time Internship/Traineeship based in Brussels)
We promote an honest and transparent atmosphere. Responsibility and accountability are key values within our company. You will have the opportunity to work with a dyna mic team and to participate in a variety of tasks.
Please send your CV, motivation letter and portfolio by e-mail to email@example.com.
(Incomplete applications will not be considered)
This is a non-paid internship.