LĒO is a Belgium based luxury fashion brand that reflects on contemporary influences inspired by human experiences. LĒO works, produces
and communicates sustainably. The essence of the brand is to dress all types and sizes and to communicate with a strong multicultural and gender-less approach.
You assist in research and design of the new collection; You make patterns, prototypes and technical drawings; You assist in the follow up of production; You assist in the development of trade tools; You support the team all around in studio.
- You are a fashion design student;
- You are motivated and willing to learn;
- You are fluent in French or English;
- You are immune to stress and able to meet deadlines;
- You have a basic knowledge of patterns;
- You have good stitching skills;
- You have a good knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- duration of internship: 5/6 months
- language spoken in studio: english, french, dutch