Christian Wijnants is an Antwerp-based designer who graduated from the Royal Academy of Art fashion department in 2000 and started his label in 2003. The womenswear collection is known for its luxurious knitwear and translation into textural prints.
- You can work with creative software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign;
- You can work with Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Fluency in English is a requirement
- You work independently, flexible and are stress resistant;
- You study fashion or fashion & management;
- Drivers license B is a plus;
- You maintain contact with international suppliers;
- Assist in quality control of Pre-production samples and shipment samples.
- You follow up logistics and are responsible for sending out goods to the customers and/or manufacturers
- Responsible in picking and packing of bulk components
- Working on creating and approving care label information
- Attend fitting sessions
- You assist with updating the product/ERP program
- You will be taught the production software
- You help launching the new collection
- An internship with diverse tasks and responsibilities in a professional environment.
- An internship with a minimum duration of 3 months
- Opportunity to learn and develop yourself in a small company with the ability to shift within/learn from different departments
Email your portfolio, CV & motivation to: firstname.lastname@example.org