In 2020, we founded the clothing label Paule Josephe. We only work with fabric surpluses and second-hand garments which we transform into new pieces. Due to the changing availability, each piece is unique. Embroidery is the common thread through our collection. All garments are made in our atelier near Brussels.
- Reviewing and adjusting patterns
- Helping to create new patterns
- Making trousers, shorts, dresses, and scarves according to patterns
- Overlock and babylock
- Using different smocking techniques
- Searching for source material: mainly second-hand clothing
- Photo shoot: helping with steaming, styling, and lighting
- Setting up pop-up shop: we organise this 4 times a year
- Welcoming and helping customers during this 3-day shop
- Screen printing
- Marbling techniques
What is expected of you?
Motivation is everything :-)
For activities you can’t do yet, we are happy to help you.
Contact: Tiny Geeroms