Clio Goldbrenner, a Belgian brand specialised in leather handbags since 2011, is a growing and dynamic high-end fashion accessory company. With activities in wholesale, retail (2 own flagship stores) and e-commerce. Take your chance and become our intern and becoming part of the Clio Goldbrenner design & production team.
PS: our offices are located at Fosbury & Sons Watermael-Boitsfort, in the South of Brussels (train station is closed by). You’ll fall in love at first sight.
Clio Goldbrenner is looking for a highly motivated and organized intern to join the Design coordination team. The Design coordination team is a part of Clio Goldbrenner design department
where you will assist with various tasks related to the samples, production, and preparations for collection finalization.
The work environment at Clio Goldbrenner is fast paced and energetic; no day is ever the same.
You will be based at Clio Goldbrenner Headquarters Fosbury & sons, Brussels and might have commitments that require travelling.
Tasks will include,
- Assist with coordination of collections
- Support with logistics, packing and shipping samples, following up and collecting daily parcels
- Assist in securing quality by physical tests of the production materials & quality control
- Assist with production instructions and follow up
- Assisting in ordering materials for PPS, SMS, production
- Assist the product manager in keeping track and delivery control of all samples & production
- contact suppliers / follow up première vision & leather suppliers
- Making sales books and line sheets for each collection
- Communication and sending out care instruction to suppliers after quality tests
- Secure and mark all the samples and keep order
- Keeping the collection boards up to date
- Assist in creating the articles & Bill of Materials in our business system, Becosft
- Assist with the day to day needs of the production team
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Available for at least 6 months
- A student or graduate with a degree in Fashion Leather accesoires/Textile/Apparel / Product
- Development or similar focused studies
- Knowledge in Adobe Illustrator and Excel
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- A team player with strong communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with an eye for details
- An action-oriented, cooperative and positive attitude
- Strong interest for fashion business and general knowledge of the fashion industry
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment and be flexible
- Capable of working on own accord, taking responsibility and being a flexible proactive co-worker
Apply by sending CV and cover letter to Marie Mys.