One-of-a-kind progressive fashion and design production house, EXTRA-ORDINAIRE invites to discover an eclectic array of exclusive, carefully selected and iconic contemporary goods and stories, with an inter-national point of view.
From fashion to art and design, each piece has an unheard-of story that EXTRA-ORDINAIRE is longing to tell.
EXTRA-ORDINAIRE is the promise of a destination that exceeds today’s consumers’ expectations, providing a unique experience, showcasing beautiful tradition and craft.
Visit our website to get a closer look: www.extra-ordinaire.be
Job description: What to expect?
Opportunities & Responsibilities:
By working within the project and production department of Extra-Ordinaire, and in close contact with the design, communication and commercial team, you are at the basis of the creation process.
Operating in back-office, you’ll be responsible for ‘making it happen’: an idea stays one until all means and efforts are gathered for it to become reality. Project and Production operators are like magicians: while you get to know how it’s done, it stays a mystery for the public.
At the other end of the spectrum: event management and coordination. This is the unwrapping: from a new arrival to a guest-designer, or simply an event to gather our community; this is how it unfolds. Expect surprises; we love that!
Curious – Creative – Rigorous
If these adjectives apply to you, you’ll be more than fitted with us.
Extra-Ordinaire is a human-sized project so expect responsibilities and trust to be given to you. We seek the wonders and their makers, and we constantly rethink our ways, which makes every new day different from the previous.
Now, let’s be more specific on your future tasks:
- to help the sourcing of new extra-ordinaire products, partners, and guest-designers :
- Initial contact and meetings
- development follow-up (price request, sampling, etc.)
- to assist in all production launch and follow-up
- budget follow-up & raw material orders
- preparation of technical sheets
- follow-up with the production workshops and local agents
- to follow-up/keep order in the stock for both retail and the e-shop
- assessment of potential reordering needs
- assistance in the analysis of trends in sales
- to help develop and follow-up on all B2B projects
- to put in place all means for e-shop encoding
- product listing
- measurements, weights
- photos for reference listing
- To support the design and organization of events in our retail locations:
- openings, talks, workshops, etc.
- Availability for a period of 3 to 6 months
- Passion for the fashion and lifestyle retail industry
- Creative thinker with an open mindset
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities, ability to excel in an entrepreneurial, spontaneous culture
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (not. com)
PS: A portfolio is always welcome but not required ☺
Contact: Léa Capisano