UNRUN is a high-end sustainable activewear brand, founded by Olympic Champions Elodie Ouedraogo and Olivia Borlée. As hands-on experts, we have an unrivaled knowledge of how sportswear must feel, move, breathe, and look. You will work directly with the two founders and have the unique chance of being part of a fast-growing fashion company.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Styling Assistant with a strong interest in fashion, sports and sustainability. In this role you will support our Creative Director in the prepa ration of the upcoming collections.
- Take an active role in the preparation of the upcoming collections.
- Assist the creative team in the preparation of the new collection: inspiration, pattern making, graphic design, technical drawings, technical sheet.
- Help prepare events (showroom/presentation/pop up).
- Assist the rest of the team on various tasks (e-management of stock, orders, sup pliers, etc).
- Skills & Qualifications:
- Currently enrolled in Bachelor (in second or third year) or Master’s degree in Fashion Design.
- Ability to produce stylesheets (technical drawings).
- Ability to work with Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign).
- Good knowledge of fabrics and materials.
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset and capacity to work autonomously.
- Multitask, creative, positive thinking and methodical work attitude.
- Fluent in English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills, plus French or Dutch.
- Proactive behavior, able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Available for 3 months or more starting as soon as possible (Part-time In ternship/Traineeship based in Brussels: 3 days/week)
We promote an honest and transparent atmosphere. Responsibility and accountability are key values within our company. You will have the opportunity to work with a dyna mic team and to participate in a variety of tasks.
Please send your CV, motivation letter and portfolio by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Incomplete applications will not be considered)
This is a non-paid internship.