At Online Heroes e-commerce technology meets luxury brands in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. We are a dynamic team striving to exceed our customers’ expectations in delivering results. We are looking for a dynamic and creative intern/student to help drive our Influencer Marketing & PR activities. During your internship you will be able to gain and share knowledge in the domain and gain work experience in a digital environment. We will create a versatile and interesting package of responsibilities.
- Research and contact influencers that align with the brand DNA
- Contribute in collaboration meetings
- Support the brand & influencer with organizational/logistic needs
- Follow-up on insights and present the results
- Support the coordination and logistics of brand photoshoots
- Create & update influencer/shoot briefings
- Active outreaches to press & journalists to follow themes and publications
- Monitoring of publications for brand communication
- Support the brand team in the daily business & new initiatives
- Advanced degree in marketing/communications/PR
- Affinity with fashion, online & social media
- Excellent communication skills and an open, positive appearance
- Creative team player who is comfortable with both multi-tasking and taking initiative.
- You are comfortable with working independently as well as in team.
- You organize your tasks with care and you are an independent and responsible person
- Fluency in English and Dutch (French is a plus)
- Practical experience in PR is an advantage
At Online Heroes our people are our success. We focus on growth through innovative solutions, service quality and highly qualified employees while working for and with strong brands. At Online Heroes you will get the opportunity to develop your skills to the max in an innovative team of e-commerce entrepreneurs.
Are you the true hero we are looking for? Please, send your motivation letter and CV to:
Attn: Stefanie Stroop