JUNIOR E-COMMERCE OFFICER
We are looking for a new team member of Essentiel Antwerp e-commerce team to support the team in all e-commerce activities. Are you keen on e-commerce? Motivated to help the team and the company reach a new level of excellence online? Do you love to look at data and deduce how it can help improve the status quo? Are you motivated to learn and grown in an ambitious environment? Then have a look if you qualify and drop us a line! Join the team with can do attitude that dares to dream big and realize the dreams!
You’ll play a vital role within the e-commerce team and report to the E-commerce Coordinator and Head of E-commerce and digital.
You will support in the following:
- Assisting in merchandising the (international) sites to reflect the latest collections, products and promotions;
- Adding new products to the website and making sure images and text are accurate and compelling to the customer;
- Updating store information on the website and Google;
- Monitoring the online stock to make sure we can meet the demand, especially during sale periods.
You’ll get full ownership of:
- Consolidating orders and returns;
- Manage the stock of e-commerce materials;
- Collecting feedback on products & operations from customers and stores to improve ecommerce activities;
- Following up on e-commerce administration of orders;
- Continuous analysis of data and performance (Heatmap, GA, NPS, et cetera analysis & recommendations);
- Reporting on the above findings.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Excellent project management and organizational skills;
- Positive and goal-oriented attitude;
- Ability to prioritize workload and deliver to deadlines;
- Analytical skills and attention to detail are a must;
- A team player with strong communication skills and confident in dealing with internal and external teams;
- Fluency in English and Dutch are a must, other languages are a plus;
- Proficient in Excel and MS Office suite;
- Good understanding of link building and SEO principals and best practices;
- Good knowledge of web technologies;
- You can analyze web performance and make suggestions for improvements;
- Experience in using CMS and Google Analytics, DataStudio,...;
- Experience with Magento and Navision are a plus;
- Previous experience with ecommerce, administration or analytical role is a plus;
- Good writing skills are an asset;
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in experience.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A fulltime and permanent contract in an ambitious fashion company, in full international development;
- You will be challenged to think with us and take initiative, you will work in a dynamic work environment;
- You will be a part of a great team with open work relations, relaxed attitude, curiosity for learning and a desire to grow;
- You will receive a salary package according to degree and experience.
Do you meet these requirements, and are you motivated to work for us, please send us your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org