OSAKA was founded in 2011 by Frank Boschman and Stephen Butler with the commitment to bring hockey heritage to the streets. They bring premium design, technology, performance and inspired collections, across the world of fieldhockey. The brand adds a touch of fashion to hockey. It aims to transform fieldhockey into a real lifestyle. Ambition for the future, high end performance and a young uncomplicated style are the words that are undoubtedly a big part of the OSAKA DNA.
Osaka Hockey Europe NV is looking for a Junior Graphic Designer for our HQ in Antwerp.
To strenghten #teamOsaka
You will be assisting a senior with:
- Website content: www.osakaworld.com
- Photography and look books
- Marketing actions
- Social media campaigns
You have a good knowledge of:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Indesign
- Basic HTML
- MS Office
- You write and speak Dutch and English fluently, preferably also French
You would like to enter the world of hockey lifestyle.
You want to be part of a young team and a challenging brand
You’re flexible and allround
- A full-or part time and fixed contract in a young and dynamic fashion company, in full international development.
- You will be challenged to think with us and take initiative, you will work in a dynamic work environment;
- You will be a part of a great team with relaxed attitude, curiosity for learning and a desire to grow;
- You will receive a salary package according to degree and experience.