PURE is currently looking to recruit a Junior PR Influencer Manager to join their Fashion department. The candidate will work together with a Senior Account Manager and will assist with their portfolio of clients.
- Work independently and proactively to ensure the day-to-day running of influencer projects for each fashion account
- Contact, negotiation and follow up with influencers on projects and ambassadorships
- Assist, organize and report on influencer events
- Managing the Pure showroom and the collections
- Weekly/monthly reporting for clients to ensure they are always kept up-to-date
- Generate intelligent, creative and strategic ideas
- Be proactive in building and nurturing relationships with key influencers and clients
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong time management skills and ability to multitask - this role requires managing many different areas for several clients simultaneously
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and detail-oriented
- Knowledge and understanding of the social media platforms such as Instagram and Tiktok
- Ability to recognize and react to changing work demands, no nine-to-five mentality
- Must possess excellent organizational and planning skills
- Have a full understanding of client needs and influencer relationships
- Be proactive, reliable, responsible and accurate with an attention to detail
- Excellent French/Dutch/English communication skills - verbal and written
- Represent PURE in a polished and professional manner as a brand ambassador
What do we offer?
Working with a young and rapidly growing company within an international lifestyle environment. Informal and dynamic working atmosphere in an inspiring environment.
Positive vibes with passionate and ambitious colleagues.
PURE is a high level creative communications agency for global brands and businesses such as & Other Stories, Primark, Pandora, De Bijenkorf, Marie Jo, Woolrich,...
PURE works across multiple disciplines to deliver inspiring public relations, influencer and communication solutions for its clients.
Send your CV and letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org