Clio Goldbrenner, a Belgian brand specialized in leather handbags since 2011, is a growing and dynamic high-end fashion accessory company. With activities in wholesale, retail (1 own flagship store in Antwerp) and e-commerce, Clio Goldbrenner is looking for a freelance designer for further development.
- Prepare relevant and creative research on themes, colors, materials, laces and accessories
- Research and maintain knowledge of relevant trends and history to advise on styles, finishes, suitability of fabrics etc
- Initiate original design sketches and design products that conforms to the creative vision of the brand
- Design the new styles of the season
- Translate all designs into one cohesive seasonal collection
- Help coordinate the collection development person to allocate work appropriately to ensure deadlines and design quality is maintained
- You work closely with:
- the Product Manager to ensure design handovers are clear
- Production team to source new fabrics, laces and other accessories
- the Managing Director to continuously develop the Brands Positioning and its unique personality and attitude
- the Sales Team to ensure that design gives a merchandised and balanced collection for sales with all price points and categories respected
- You are determinedly creative, intelligent and progressive, and have a passionate interest in fashion, lifestyle, design, art and innovation
- You follow an esthetic that is in line with Clio Goldbrenner’s DNA
- You are genuine interested in selecting and developing colors & materials to be sensual, tactile and rich to the hand
- You enjoyed a creative education and have a fashion design (leather bags) experience
- You have a good understanding of the design process, and attention to deadlines and critical path.
- You have good communication skills and an interest in working with a dynamic team.
- You speak fluent English. French is a plus!
- You are looking for a freelance project with a general yearly workload of +-1 day a week.
What we offer:
- You will join a company in full expansion in a nice working environment, where there is room for initiatives
- A young & enthusiastic team, driven by passion for our brand, our product
- An interesting salary package in line with your knowledge & experience
PS: the offices are located at Fosbury & Sons Boitsfort, in the South of Brussels. You’ll fall in love at first sight.
Please send your CV & motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org