Bellerose is an ever-evolving and growing Belgian fashion brand with an international focus, strong online presence, and 24 owned & operated stores.
Since 1989, Bellerose has been doing things in our own unique way. Inspired by the world around us, rooted in tradition, but always decidedly moving forward. We love working with new talents that reflect the brand personality: dynamic, passionate, versatile, and creative.
We believe in giving people room to grow and presenting them with the right challenges so that they can progress together with us, as a brand, and as a team. An open mind and an open heart, with a sense of priority and a healthy autonomy will get you a long way already.
We are now looking for a talented LOGISTICAL & CS MANAGER to work in hour HQ (Groot-Bijgaarden).
Main activities :
- Plan, manage and evaluate logistics operations liaising with internal departments, customers and our logistical partner.
- Maintain metrics and analyse data to assess performance on delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
- Lead monthly meetings to review those KPI’s, plan future activity and implement process improvements.
- Monitor and manage budget, identify and propose costs optimisations.
- Ensure the integrity of inventory accuracy and manage stock movements.
- Support continuous improvement initiatives, create and update procedures to ensure all processes are maintained over time.
- Keep a permanent watch on logistics evolutions and customs policies to anticipate future changes.
- Evaluate and decide, deliver solutions to issues and complaints from customers or internal departments.
- Participates actively to IT projects related to supply chain.
- Supervise, coach and train a team of persons in charge of allocation, distribution, customs and customer service.
You’re the perfect candidate if…
… you have a Master degree in commercial-, supply chain engineering and minimum 5 years working experience as logistics manager in the distribution sector;
… you have a good knowledge of E-commerce specificities and international distribution regulations as well as a good knowledge of export-regulations of international trade;
… you are customer focused and an excellent communicator with the ability to form and maintain good relationships internally and externally;
… you have excellent analytical skills and very good grasp of current IT and ERP tools;
… you have strong planning skills, capacity to handle multiple projects through to completion and to manage competing priorities;
… you are used to work in a processed environment and do have a sense of ownership, result oriented;
… you have proven capacity to lead and develop a team;
… you have good personal organisation and strong administrative skills
And last but not least, you are bilingual EN + one of the European language (French or Dutch is an asset) and have a drivers-License B.
You answered “yes” at (almost) every aspects?
Don’t hesitate and join us!
If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity within a forward-thinking and innovative organization, send us your resume and cover letter by mail at email@example.com. Don’t forget to mention “Logistical & CS Mgr” in the subject of the mail!
Join us and share our value: authenticity, sharing, respect for individuality, simplicity, proactivity and creativity!
Looking forward to seeing you!