Walter Van Beirendonck: Belgium based fashion designer presenting menswear collections since 1983.
The collections are inspired by art, music and literature, mixed with ethnic and nature influences.
Designs are notable for their strong graphics, innovative cuts and unexpected colour combinations, along with a sense of humour.
Collections are to be seen as statements, both playful and serious, regarding fashion, nature, contemporary life and society.
Walter Van Beirendonck presents bi-annully a collection during Men's Fashion Week in Paris. The studio is based in Antwerp.
Due to growth of the label, we are starting to work with an intern to support the studio manager on all the daily tasks.
The internship will be a full-time position for a period of 6 months.
Tasks for the intern:
- daily support in running of the studio
- dealing with international press requests
- assisting the studio manager in logistics, sales, order shipping and production
- working on sales tools for the collection (colorcards, salesbook)
- help preparing the Paris showroom and sales support in showroom
- Paris fashion week as assistant for the show
- special projects
The ideal candidate is:
- Flexible, self-motivated with good communication skills
- Ready to work in a very small team
- Fluent in english, dutch is preferred
- Willing to re-locate to Antwerp for this internship
Please send your application including resume to: email@example.com