Belgian shoe-design LOLOBallerina created by Barbara Giaclina is looking for a dynamic creative intern to assist in the daily development of LOLO the ballerina story and collections LOLO is eager to work with an intern passionate to learn about the ins & outs of an accessory brand.
Creation and running of digital marketing campaigns, development of website and creation of press contacts, responsible for the content of both site FB and IG.
The atelier is near Gent as well as the offices. This is where it happens: design, organization of sales, logistics, and marketing and communication. .
From November and onwards (till July 2023)
3 to 6 Months (preferably 6), 3 to 5 days a week (flexible), teleworking possible.
- Set out & implement digital communication plan.
- Gather & create content for social media & newsletter.
- Gather, create & update content for website.
- Set up processes & flows to streamline the content.
- Set up & send out press releases.
- You take great interest in fashion and craftsmanship.
- You are strong in creating lookbooks/ sales and press folders.
- You have an eye for photography & aesthetics.
- You’re hands-on and can devise and realize solutions.
- You are methodic & like working with precision.
- You are fluent in English and have a (fairly) good knowledge of French - both oral & written. Dutch is a plus but not a must
- You are a digital wizard: social media, google analytics & digital advertising have no secrets for you.
- You have strong software skills
- Photoshop & InDesign skills are a plus.
- The opportunity to participate in a small dynamic team, working closely together with the founder.
- An enriching internship with diverse set of tasks and responsibilities.
- The chance to work independently and bring initiative.
- Possibilty to participate at Photoshoots
- Come to LOLO Tradeshows abroad
- Travel expenses are paid
- Other compensations
- And of course lots of Ballerinas
Contact: Barbara Giaclina