Belgian shoe-design LOLO Ballerina created by Barbara Giaclina is looking for a dynamic intern to assist in the daily development of LOLO the ballerina collection. LOLO is eager to work with an intern passionate to learn about the ins & outs of an accessory brand.
Creation and running of digital marketing campaigns, development of website and creation of press contacts, responsible for the content of both Site and IG
The atelier is near Gent. This is where the magic happens: design, organization of sales, logistics, and marketing.
From December 2021 and onwards, till June 2022
3 to 6 Months (preferably 6), 3 to 5 days a week (flexible), teleworking possible.
- Set out & implement digital communication plan
- Gather & create content for social media & newsletter
- Gather, create & update content for website
- Set up processes & flows to streamline the content
- Set up & Send out press releases
- You take great interest in fashion and craftsmanship.
- You are strong in creating lookbooks/ sales and press folders.
- You have an eye for photography & aesthetics.
- You’re hands-on and can devise and realize solutions.
- You are methodic & like working with precision.
- You are fluent in Dutch & English and have a (fairly) good knowledge of French - both oral & written.
- You are a digital wizard: social media, google analytics & digital advertising have no secrets for you.
- Photoshop & InDesign skills are a plus.
- The opportunity to participate in a small dynamic team, working closely together with the founder.
- An enriching internship with diverse set of tasks and responsibilities.
- The chance to work independently and bring initiative.
- And of course LOLO ballerinas.….