Gloria! Gloria! Is a ready to wear womenswear collection with a focus on knitwear.
Beautiful refreshing textures, innovative blends of soft yarns and mood-enhancing colours are the three essential elements.
You will be responsible for both the online and offline marketing. Focusing on targeting new markets for B2B sales and setting up direct to consumer marketing strategy.
- Set up of marketing goals
- Analyse and define target markets
- Set up and implement marketing action plan in line with the brands` strategy within agreed budget and guidelines
- Set up marketing calender
- Plan commercial events: tradeshows, market weeks, buying events and press days
- Locate field ambassadors / market specialists for new markets and assess new opportunities to engage with end consumers
- Set up and implement direct to consumer strategy
- Set up and manage marketing and communication tools
- Manage lookbook shoots, campaign shoots, events,…
- Min. 3 years experience
- Bachelor degree in marketing/communication
- Relevant softwareskills: Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, MS Office
- Excellent written and verbal knowledge of English, Dutch and French. Knowledge of German is a plus
- Ability to work within fast growing environment as a great teammate and work independently meeting deadlines with a positive attitude and eagerness to learn
A varied position within a dynamic and ambitious organization
Possibility of working from home
A parttime contract with flexible working hours
Contact: Ilia Eckardt