In 2011, Clio Goldbrenner launched her eponymous brand.
Her goal? Providing accessible luxury to active women and style enthusiasts in search of timeless yet modern handbags and leather accessories.
An overnight success, the brand quickly became the authentic Belgian reference for iconic pieces with a surprising touch.
With female empowerment as a value, she created the a collection, where design is allowing an active woman to be practical and look fabulous.
The refined, premium bags and accessories, are designed in high quality leather, and elegantly finished with precision.
Each bears the discreet but iconic brand symbol: chainmail. A playful allusion to the name Goldbrenner (“goldsmith”) the chainmail emblem is like a precious gem that creates immediate recognition and a strong sense of community.
The brand became known throughout the fashion world, thanks to being flaunted by celebrities like Sharon Stone, as well as through successful collaborations with for instance jewelry and skincare brands. Distributed by its e-shop and its flagship store in Antwerp, the Clio Goldbrenner brand is also available in numerous Belgian multi brand boutiques.
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our team with 2-3 years of experience in a similar role. Experience with fashion or luxury products is a plus.
As Marketing coordinator you will oversee the entire marketing plan & activities 360° over all channels & implement them.
You will liaise with content creation, product design, sales, after sales ,…and manage the marketing planning with all intermediaries to have a strong plan & communication consequent over the different channels: online, physical own store & pop-up, B2B corners, B2B partners, marketplaces.
MARKETING PLANNING, COÖRDINATION & IMPLEMENTATION
- You are responsible for the marketing & communication strategy for all channels
- You develop, manage & adapt the marketing plan in function of the events all over the different sales channels
- You set up the action plans: promotions, events, marketing campaigns through all channels & work them out from A to Z with consistency over all channels
- Follow up collaborations
- You manage the marketing budget for online & offline promotions following the targets
- You’re responsible for reporting & analyzing every campaign & understanding the needs of the consumer
- You’re responsible of reporting of competition & interested in new (promotion) trends on the markets
- You watch over the marketing guidelines & consistency of the communication of the brand
- You develop all necessary sales tools for different channels in collaboration with the content responsible
- Ensure brand guidelines
- You watch over marketing & communication trends in general & more specific in the fashion or ( affordable luxury) sector
- You’re overlooking that every action will be in line with our positioning & values & will enforce our market position
- You work very close with the content & image responsible
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Graduate with a degree in Marketing & Communication or similar experience acquired
- Fluent in English, French & Dutch ( is a plus)
- *Project manager
- * Good copy writing skills
- * Initiative taker & enthusiastic decision maker with creative ideas
- A team player with strong communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with an eye for details
- An action-oriented, cooperative, and positive attitude
- Strong interest for fashion business and general knowledge of the fashion industry
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment and be flexible
- Capable of working on own accord, taking responsibility and being a flexible proactive co-worker
Send your cv & motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org