An opportunity to join the dynamic design studio of Studio Main d’Or / YNGR. You will be working as part of the Design team on external fashion brands and the brand YNGR. YNGR develops recycled leather goods and apparel. The internship also provides a chance to work on developing and designing mens- and womenswear for external fashion brands that are managed by Studio Main d’Or. This includes outerwear, denim, casual & flou/ evening wear.
The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years completed of a higher fashion or arts education. The Ideal candidate will be flexible, pro-active, and able to work in a fast-paced environment. The ability to recognise and react to changing work demands is important. Excellent working knowledge of particularly Adobe Illustrator and the rest of the Adobe Creative Suite is preferable.
Role/ responsibilities to include but not limited to:
◦ Provide support to the design team
◦ Organisation of design work, sourcing & materials
◦ Assist in model & garment fittings
◦ Assist in creating tech packs for styles following established templates: Illustrator flats, garment measurements & technique references
`The Ideal Candidate:
◦ Minimum 1-2 years relevant design/art education
◦ Ideal candidate will be flexible and pro-active
◦ Ability to recognise and react to changing work demands
◦ Precision in hand sketching is preferable
◦ Working knowledge of particularly Adobe Illustrator and the rest of the Adobe Creative Suite is preferable
Locatie: Antwerpen centrum
Looptijd: 3-6 mnd