We are looking for a talented and detail-oriented Marketing Specialist to partner with our marketing team and lead content creation for Bellerose’s menswear collections.
You’ll be joining a team of 4 creative individuals to establish a consistent brand image through different platforms while respecting our goals and targets.
Creativity is an integral part of the job and we will focus on profiles with a problem-solving and think out of the box mentality all the while maintaining a strong focus on the brand’s business goals.
Want to join our team? Let it us know in your cover letter : explain us how you define our brand’s positioning and who you think are our main competitors.
Send it us with a complete resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Role and responsibilities:
- Lead and manage digital marketing content (timeline, team briefings, budgets...)
- Create content for the online magazine
- Manage growth by acquisition & retention
- Update website on a regular basis
- Manage social media: Instagram, Facebook… (updates, posts, stories, calendar…)
- Manage media & influencer partnerships
- Contribute to our growth strategy and our global marketing strategy
- Contribute to our sustainable strategy
- Oversee curated brands while keeping an eye on stocks and sales
- Collaborate with our women and kids’ teams and create a constructive relation
- You have a bachelor in marketing and communication or similar experience (+ 5 years) in a fashion industry
- Creative with a focus on targets
- Bilingual FR/EN
- Team player. You know how to manage a team especially when it comes to content creation
- Stress resistant. 9 to 5 mentality is not for you
- Respect deadlines
- A previous experience in retail is appreciated
- You’ll be working from our head office (10 min. drive from Brussels)
- Some of your work will involve traveling
- Competitive salary package and benefits
- You’ll be joining a team of dynamic marketing experts
Don’t forget : a cover letter answering our questions is mandatory!