Tout Près is an Antwerp based company that focuses on the design, development and production follow up of ready to wear collections for several clients, mostly womenswear. Currently we are looking for a freelance creative pattern maker to expand our team on a project base.
- Develop patterns from sketches or drapes or work on own drapes.
- Develop new constructions by moulage
- Prepare toiles for fittings
- Attend fittings, and make adaptions as discussed
- Prepare final patterns for manufacturers, and calculate fabric consumptions
- Prepare technical instructions and measurement tables for the manufacturer
- Make production corrections to the patterns
- You have a bachelor’s degree in pattern cutting, or fashion design specialized in pattern-cutting
- Knowledge of digital pattern making is a plus (Gerber/Lectra)
- Flexible with a hands on attitude
- Being able to adapt to the aesthetic and needs of different clients
- Drivers license is a plus
Please apply by sending a portfolio, cv and cover letter