About the job
Coopr is a Benelux communication agency with offices in Antwerp and Rotterdam. They are looking for reinforcement for the Belgian team to grow further.
- Day to day contact with clients, journalists and influencers;
- Helping your clients with their communication challenges;
- Drive publicity. Come up with creative angles and pitch stories;
- Manage your own PR campaigns in collaboration with your colleagues;
- Monitoring and reporting so you’re always up to date of what's going on in the world of your customers;
- Creating content including press releases, social media posts and internal communications;
- Brainstorm and write integrated proposals, assist in new business pitches;
- Are hands-on and strive for the highest quality. We work for absolute premium brands such as Netflix, Takeaway.com, innocent drinks, Domino's Pizza and Thalys so professionalism is key;
- Easily build and maintain relations with different stakeholders;
- Are creative, curious and bring positive energy to the table;
- Have excellent self-management skills. You can schedule your own work and take responsibility for everything you do;
- Are a good communicator. You inspire us with new ideas, you think critically and you communicate transparently with colleagues and partners;
- Know how to express yourself fluently in French (priority), Dutch and English.
- Offers the opportunity to work in an agency that is still in full growth. You can make a real difference in the team.
- Works with a lot of freedom. You plan and schedule your own work as long as it's in the best interest of Coopr and its clients. You can work in our office in Antwerp, in a coffee bar or at home. We offer unlimited vacation days and flexibility to optimize your work life balance;
- Offer a competitive salary and other benefits
Are you interested or curious about the job? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call +32 473 240 199.