Since the creation of Essentiel Antwerp in 1999, everything revolves around Passion. Passion for high-quality fashion with a playful touch, at affordable prices. With an abundant mix of colorful items and luxury accessories, each season we take our customers on a new adventure. We have our own shops in Belgium, France, The Netherlands, Spain and Germany. We are sold in 900+ multi-brand stores throughout the world and still growing internationally. Our colleagues are our ambassadors. If you are passionate about everything you do, enthusiastic and innovative, we look forward to welcoming you to our Marketing team at the head office in Antwerp.
Your main mission will be to assist the PR & Communication Manager in implementing the company strategy into a sound marketing and PR strategy, supporting Essentiel Antwerp’s international development through both global and local actions in the countries where we are present.
More specifically, you will assist on “offline marketing” tasks including the coordination of PR activities for the Belgian & international markets. You will also assist to organize marketing tools and events for our stores and wholesale clients.
- You assist in implementing, managing and monitoring day-to-day brand communication;
- You assist in generating ideas to increase brand awareness
- You assist in organizing promotional events as identified in the marketing communications plan;
- You assist in maintaining a daily contact with Belgian press, stylists and celebrities and to our external PR agencies (UK, Netherlands, Germany).
- You coordinate our in-house press showroom and take care of lending out items to stylists/magazines while maintaining good contacts with people of interest,
- You assist in organizing in-house (Belgian) press days twice a year;
- You assist in planning PR activities in collaboration with PR agencies ; you follow-up on PR publications;
- You assist in organizing seeding and sponsoring;
- You assist on special projects.
Skills & Experience
- You have a bachelor degree in business, marketing or communication;
- You have at least 1 experience in marketing, communication, or PR, preferably in fashion;
- You are a fluent communicator in Dutch & English, French is a plus.
- You have a passion for fashion;
- You have a hands-on mentality;
- You have excellent organizational and flexibility skills;
- You have the ability to pick things up quickly;
- You are a team worker;
- You are comfortable with Microsoft pack office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word);
- You have good written and oral communication skills.
- A 6 month internship in a young and dynamic fashion company, in full international development;
- You will be challenged to think with us and take initiative;
- You will be a part of a great team with a relaxed attitude, and a desire to grow;
- You will be at a position where you will be connected to all departments in the company;
- You will work closely with both internal colleagues and external partners.
Please send your resume and motivation to email@example.com