The product developer circular knit (t-shirts & sweatshirts) responds to the operations director and translates the designs from styling into technical drawings & techpacks, using a drawing-program such as Illustrator or Kaledo.
During the phases of development and production in co-operation with the stylist, (s)he establishes the technical product-specifications and follow up the realizations of the protos, salesman-samples and sizeset-samples.
Your Assets :
- You have a technical fashion degree and a first experience (min. 2 years) in circular knit apparel product-development - preferably for women’s and kids collections – regarding garment construction, finishing-techniques, fittings and technical knowledge of fabrics and materials.
- You are used to work with ERP and PLM software programs and have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe-Illustrator or Kaledo.
- You have good communication skills and are fluent in French, and English. Knowledge of Dutch is an asset.
- You have strong administrative skills and are very well organized.
- You are a team-player and stress resistant.
- You are analytic and have a good color view and a keen eye for details.
Don’t hesitate and send us your resume and cover letter by mail at email@example.com
Don’t forget to add “Product developer Circular knit ref PDCK2021-12-02” in the subject of the mail!