Clio Goldbrenner, a Belgian brand specialized in leather handbags since 2011, is a growing and dynamic affordable luxury fashion accessory company.
With activities in wholesale, retail (own flagship stores in Antwerpen ) and e-commerce, a variated and challenging job is awaiting for you.
Are you passionated by fashion & bags looking for a new adventure.
PRODUCTION MANAGER & SUSTAINABILITY COORDINATOR
We are looking for a Production Manager to join our team with 2-3 years of experience in a similar role. Experience with leather and leather goods is a plus.
CREATION AND DEVELOPMENT:
- Assist the designer in briefing the factories for material sourcing and prototype developments
- Contact new suppliers / plan visit to Première Vision Paris for new collections
- Follow-up with suppliers on a regular basis for on-going developments, prototypes, and other creation processes
- Prepare and share SMS orders with factories
- Collaborate with the designer to give remarks on received samples
- Assist Marketing team in the making of sales books and line sheets
- Evaluate SKUs for the season
- Send selected leathers for lab testing
- Secure quality by physical tests of the production materials & quality control
- Handle all production instructions and set quality standards for suppliers
- Keep track and delivery control of all samples & production
- Create product cards & Bill of Materials in our ERP business system
- Negotiate purchase prices from suppliers
- Create and share production PO with both factories. Also share clear production remark sheets after sales period.
- Place production orders for dustbags, hardware etc. for SMS and production
- Share packaging manual and other specific details like barcodes, hangtag artworks etc.
- Communicate and share leather care instructions with Marketing and Sales teams
- Analyze how to improve product defects & be in communication with atelier/ suppliers
- Conduct quality control at warehouse upon receipt of production
- Some travelling might be involved in this position annually -- Visit suppliers for quality control & relationship building
- Organize logistics of samples & day-to-day needs
- Organize bulk transport via Sea or Road with forwarders from factory to Belgium
- Secure and mark all samples and keep order
- Keep material archives organized
SUSTAINABILITY / RESPONSIBILITY:
Study, analyze & recommend a more responsible & sustainable approach of the brand on product side such as sourcing new materials, sourcing new packagings, sourcing upcycling and recycling ideas and so on
We offer you a job with lots of variation in a dynamic team
Send your cv & motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Marie Mys