We do not only design premium clothing for the whole family. Our aim is to influence the lifestyle of individuals, without dictating their choices.
Born from a passion for authentic, our products reflect the style and requirements of those who are cosmopolitan, urban and informal. We sold our first line of men's shirts in the summer of 1989. Since then we have been inspired by countless references, which we absorb into our world.
Creating a store is like building a new home. We want the space to be comfortable and functional, as well as reflecting our own tastes and aesthetics. Each store is individual, even though there are features they all share creating this particular Bellerose experience.
Authenticity is core to all 16 flagship Bellerose stores and its 600 multi brand customers across Europe, Japan and the United States. Merging architectural genius with respect and preservation of the space: the stores are designed with wood, ambient sound, olfactory, cosy, raw and wide spaces. It is something rough and rock ‘n roll, real and sought out.
Working at Bellerose offers you an exciting yet rigorous and precise world where every detail counts. Join us and share our value: authenticity, sharing, respect for individuality, simplicity, proactivity and creativity.
We are currently looking for a QUALITY ASSURER to join our team. The quality assurer reports to the Operations Director and assures the quality of all Bellerose products with respect to the product-specifications given by the product-developers.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Checking the collections (men, women, kids) in terms of quality-optimization during the whole industrial production-process;
- Checking the quality and technical characteristics of the fabrics & trims before production;
- Inspecting quality regarding the conformity of the pre-production and pre-shipment-samples;
- Inspecting quality of the finished goods ;
- Coordinating and organizing the inspections by our Quality-controller;
- Communicating and negotiating with the suppliers regarding product-quality.
Your Assets :
- You have a technical fashion degree (Bachelor);
- You have a first experience (min 2 years is mandatory) in the apparel product-development or quality assurance of woven, knit or circular knit and this regarding:
- finishing-techniques and fittings (Men, Women, kids)
- technical knowledge of fabrics and materials;
- You have good skills of current computer-programs such as MS office;
- You are a team player and can communicate easily with colleagues, clients, partners…;
- You have a good personal organization and strong administrative skills;
- You are analytic and have a keen eye for details, a good color view and strong overview;
- You are fluent in Dutch, English and French;
- You have a driver’s license B and are ready to travel frequently from Groot-Bijgaarden to East-Flanders.
Don’t hesitate and send us your resume and cover letter by mail at email@example.com
Don’t forget to add “quality assurer” in the subject of the mail!
Contact: Claude Ampe