Turbulence is a Brussels-based, international public relations and brand strategy agency for luxury and lifestyle brands in fashion, beauty, travel, design and art. The agency works for labels as Aesop, Le Labo, Prada Eyewear, Christian Wijnants, E. Zegna, Veja, Vans, Ray-Ban, Carhartt W.I.P., Omega, etc.
For the showroom in Ixelles/Elsene, they are currently looking for a Showroom & Logistics Representative who will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Working together with the Showroom Manager, to keep our fashion & lifestyle
showroom in perfect order
- Manage the online and offline showroom of Turbulenc
- Building solid and professional relationships with stylists, influencers, editors and content creators
- Following up on press requests, providing a high-standard service to clients and media
- Tracking publications and debriefing of activities and press coverage / social media coverage to clients
- Setting up social media activations
- Management and sending of material, samples, etc. to press and influencers
We strongly believe that potential candidates should possess the following skills:
- Native Dutch (Flemish) and/or French + good knowledge of English
- Very good administrative and logistics skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A profound passion for fashion and styling
- An interest in social media
- A hands-on mentality
- An eye for detail
We offer an exciting and varied job in an interesting and dynamic work environment. Salary is negotiable and depends on skills and experience. Our agency is built on the principles of a meritocracy.
We welcome ambitious people with a sense of initiative and ownership.
Please send your CV and motiviation to Thijs Brondeel, in either Dutch or French:
Be different so people can see you clearly amongst the crowds