Belgian shoe-design LOLO Ballerina created by Barbara Giaclina is looking for a dynamic intern to assist in the daily development of LOLO the ballerina collection. LOLO is eager to work with an intern passionate to learn about the ins & outs of an accessory brand.
What? Management of B2C and B2B sales, market research and support of worldwide sales organization, contact with agents and distributors.
Where? The atelier is near Gent. This is where the magic happens: design, organization of sales, logistics, and marketing.
When? From June and onwards (till December 2022)
Duration? 3 to 6 (preferable) Months, 3 to 5 days a week (flexible), teleworking possible.
- Run website & eshop.
- Coordination look and image of webshop and site.
- Manage & enhance online sales.
- Work out supporting sales & marketing tools.
- Market research for leads.
- Follow up accounts & orders.
- Support digital marketing strategy.
- You take great interest in fashion and craftsmanship.
- You’re hands-on and can devise and realize solutions.
- You’re a natural people person, driven by customer satisfaction.
- You are methodic & like working with precision.
- You are fluent in Dutch & English and have a fairly good knowledge of French - both oral & written.
- Words, excel & PowerPoint have no secrets for you.
- The opportunity to participate in a small dynamic team, working closely together with the founder.
- An enriching internship with diverse set of tasks and responsibilities.
- The chance to work independently and bring initiative.
- You will be working in a small, dynamic team,
- And of course, LOLO ballerinas…