Family feeling and home serenity are the essence of BABBISHOES
Belgian shoe-design BABBI created by Barbara Giaclina is looking for a dynamic intern to assist in the daily development of BABBI Shoes. BABBI is longing to work with a creative intern passionate about creating a place where loved ones from every generation come together and share precious moments.
Management of B2C and B2B sales, market research and support of worldwide sales organization, contact with agents and distributors.
The atelier is near Gent. This is where the magic happens: design, organization of sales, logistics, and marketing.
From October 2023 and onwards till July 2024
3 to 6 (preferable) Months, 3 to 5 days a week (flexible), teleworking possible.
- Run website & eshop.
- Coordination look and image of webshop and site.
- Manage & enhance online sales.
- Work out supporting sales & marketing tools.
- Market research for leads.
- Follow up accounts & orders.
- Support digital marketing strategy.
- You take great interest in fashion and craftsmanship.
- You’re hands-on and can devise and realize solutions.
- You’re a natural people person, driven by customer satisfaction.
- You are methodic & like working with precision.
- You are fluent in English and have a fairly good knowledge of French - both oral & written. Dutch is a plus but not a must
- Words, excel & PowerPoint have no secrets for you.
- Photoshop , Canva and N design skills are a plus
- The opportunity to participate in a small dynamic team, working closely together with the founder.
- An enriching internship with diverse set of tasks and responsibilities.
- The chance to work independently and bring initiative.
- Travel expenses are paid
- Other compensations
- And of course lots of Shoes …