About The Acquired
The Acquired is a Fashion & Retail Tech startup that gets the most value out of closets by connecting the closets of our users with fashion retailers and service providers via a digital wardrobe app.
The Acquired is for users the ultimate digital wardrobe solution that helps them organize their wardrobe, and discover new outfit combinations by making it easy to plan their outfits and keeping track of their beloved clothing items. With our app, they experience the daily the joy of shopping from their closet and elevate their personal style while making a positive impact in the way they dress and shop.
About the rol
We are searching for a Womenswear Styling/Social Media Intern for Fall 2023 that is passionate about keeping up with the latest trends and fashion news, and can create aesthetically pleasing Instagram content and outfits for a range of different women’s styles (Millennials and Gen X women)
Who You Are
- Able to commit to 15-20 hours a week for this internship.
- Strong fashion styling and trend forecasting skills.
- Stay up-to-date with current trends and emerging features on Instagram
- Develop engaging Instagram content for The Acquired that aligns with our brand, audience and current marketing strategies.
- Knowledge about and skilled in using a camera (not only iPhone)
- Comfortable using Canva for content creation.
- Ability to think proactively, creatively, and resourcefully.
Please email your resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and include examples of previous Styling and Social Media work.