DK Company Belgium is a part of DK Company, a Danish multi-brand fashion group. With 23 different brands, they offer a wide range of fashion brands. They are established in Antwerp since January 2016 with a department of 6 enthusiastic colleagues. In Belgium they represent the following brands : ICHI, Casual Friday, Blend, b.young, fransa, Dranella and Pulz.
For their division in Antwerp they are looking for a temporary backoffice replacement for a period of 6 months, starting from February 2021.
Your responsibilities :
- You handle returns and make credit notes
- You can search for solutions when delivery problems occur
- You follow up on the payment status of our customers in close contact with debt control
- You answer phone calls and give excellent service
- You maintain good relationships with our partners, suppliers and colleagues - You offer general assistance to our sales reps in their day-to-day job - You make sure our CRM system is up-to-date at all times
- You plan our monthly team meetings
Your skills :
- You can work independently and can perform under pressure
- You are service and sales oriented
- You have good communicative skills
- You are organised
- You fluently speak and write Dutch, English and French
- You have excellent Microsoft Office skills
- You have a Bachelor degree or equal through experience in the business We offer
You will receive a competitive salary in a team-oriented company. You will have a diverse task package with a wide range of responsibilities which make each day different.
Are you the one?
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org