Dries Van Noten is looking for an experienced production coordinator for bags and
accessories to join our dedicated production team. In this role you will be responsible for the
seasonal placement, management and on time delivery of production for the bags, small
leather goods, jewelry and other accessories for our men’s and women’s collections.
• Revising specification sheets and preparing all necessary information for production
• Managing production orders from order placement to on-time delivery of products
to the warehouse
• Managing the costing process and analysis of margins per product category and price
negotiations with suppliers
• Managing delivery dates, setting deadlines and maintain close communication with
• Submitting quality controls on site during the production process
• Work closely with quality control team to ensure all quality requirements and solving
• Ongoing assessment of existing suppliers and sourcing of new suppliers
• You have a good understanding of the manufacturing process and a solid technical
• Minimum 3 years of production experience in luxury designer handbags and
• Experience of working with factories directly
• Good Excel skills and numeric ability
• Detail oriented with strong follow through
• Ability to work independently and in a team
• Highly organized with an ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Experience of working with critical deadlines
• Excellent written and verbal English and Italian communication skills
• Prepared to travel abroad on a regular basis
• We offer a challenging job for a unique brand.
• A competitive salary based on your abilities and experience.
• A full-time work regime.