Since Essentiel Antwerp’s creation in 1999 in Antwerp, everything revolves around passion. Passion for high quality fashion with a playful touch, at affordable prices. With an abundant mix of colorful items and luxury accessories, each season we take our customers on a new adventure. We have our own shops in Belgium, France, The Netherlands, Germany and UK, and we are represented in 30+ countries worldwide and continue being ambitious. Our colleagues are our ambassadors. If you are passionate about everything you do, enthusiastic and innovate, we look forward to welcoming you to our E-Commerce team at our head office in Antwerp.
As our Webshop Customer Care Executive, you will be responsible for the customer satisfaction of our online clients. You provide an excellent service to our clients and offer them a true Essentiel Antwerp brand experience. You will be working at our E-commerce department, in close collaboration with the Webshop Customer Care Executive and will report to E-commerce co-ordinator and Head of E-commerce.
CUSTOMER SERVICE TASKS
- Provide correct information regarding products (availability, price, delivery time).
- Offer basic technical support (login, user journey problems,...).
- Provide pre-sales information to online customers (shipping, delivery, returns, exchange, payment methods,...).
- Provide after-sales services, including: managing delivery issues, monitoring undelivered goods, credit notes, refunds and exchanges, dealing with complaints.
- Manage returns, including: operational support of returns, refunds.
ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT TASKS
- Monitor online orders, payments and shipments
- Follow up pending payments and cancellations on a daily basis.
- Check stock accuracy.
- Print, pack and send gift gards.
E-COMMERCE SUPPORT TASKS
- Error log follow up and resolution.
- E-commerce materials stock monitoring.
- Office organization.
- Administrative accounting support.
- Support in certain e-commerce tasks.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- You have a Bachelor degree
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- You have a very good written and spoken knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
- Knowledge of German is a big plus
- You are organized, and can set priorities.
- You are customer and service minded, and have a natural flair for dealing with customers.
- You work accurately, and have strong administrative skills.
- You are stress resistant and you have a positive attitude.
- You take ownership.
- You are passionate about fashion.
- Experience in the following is a big advantage:
- Similar role (particularly within fashion)
- Zendesk, Magento and/or Navision
- Shipping outside EU / customs
WHAT WE OFFER
- You will be part of a rapidly growing fashion company.
- You will work in a dynamic work environment.
- You will receive a salary package according to degree and experience.