Anja Schwerbrock Belgian avant-garde kids collection is looking for a wholesale and production assistant to be overlooking the distribution ,warehouse ,shippings, invoicing as well as overlooking the online shop independently.
You will be assisting our production team with helping preparing production, sampling and visiting our manufacturers.
As a sales and production assistant at Anja Schwerbrock, you will be working alongside positive and competent individuals in a growing company.
The job includes work at all areas and asks a big flexibility and open-mindedness for all tasks. It can grow to full time.
The job starts with 20-24h/week.
Tasks will include but not be limited to:
- Follow up on sales and ensure excellent client satisfaction
- warehouse management, invoicing, international custom shippings
- building up a new self organized position in the company
- helping quality control and follow up with manufacturers
- visiting manufacturers at site
- helping with the preparation of the production and sampling process
- follow-up on fabrics and accessories of the production
- assistance in daily activities of production planners
The Ideal Candidate
- Organized and service orientated
- Fluency in English and French is required
- Passionate about Anja Schwerbrock kids line
- living in Antwerp
- self- organized worker
- ‚problem solution‘ mentality
- extremely flexible
- driving licence B