DK Company Group is a dynamic, growth-oriented international company with passionate employees who want to make a difference. The possibilities are many in a group with 22 brands, 20,000 wholesale customers, 200 wholly or partly owned retail stores as well as an e-commerce platform. The annual turnover is 3.9 billion Dkr. The Group has operations in Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Belgium, Germany, UK, Switzerland, The Netherlands, Spain, Canada, China and representation in Turkey and Bangladesh. Domicile Denmark is situated in Ikast, Vejle and Copenhagen.
Are you a dynamic and enthusiastic sales person who is passionated about fashion? Are you motivated to take b.young to the next level in the Belgian market?
Then this is the perfect challenge for you! For our head office in the heart of Antwerp, we are currently looking for a Sales Representative for b.young. We have six collections a year, as well as express collections, so you can expect a busy schedule.
You will become a part of an international organization, where personal initiative and commitment go hand in hand with setting the bar high.
- Selling in six yearly main collections, as well as express collections
- You prospect for new customers in order to build up a customer portfolio
- Day to day contact with existing and new customers
- Selling in stock
- Daily follow-up on supply from our NOOS program
- You will achieve your own sales targets, manage your budget and organize your planning
- Attending sales meetings
- You are an experienced sales rep, preferably from within the fashion industry
- You communicate fluently in Dutch, French and English
- You are a real team player and eager to succeed within the team, but you can also work independently and proactively
- Good IT skills
- Drivers license
- A fun working atmosphere with great colleagues in an international fashion company that constantly strives to be better.
- A competitive salary package complemented by extra-legal benefits
Do you have what it takes to be our new b.young sales rep in Belgium, and to become part of an international fashion company, then please email us a covering letter in English, including the heading “b.young sales rep in Belgium”, and send it to: email@example.com
You can read more about us at www.byoung.com, and if you have any questions regarding the position, please contact
Shira Knockaert at +32 489 73 82 64 or mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
JOB APPLICATION CLOSING DATE