Anja Schwerbrock Belgian avant-garde kids collection is looking for an Intern pattern, wholesales and development of the collection. As an Intern at Anja Schwerbrock, you will be working directly with the designer and other positive competent individuals in a growing company. You will be a full member of the team. And you will be fully involved and be able to see all areas from scratch to the final product. The job asks an open-mindedness for all tasks.
Interns starting twice a year, in january/february and in september/oktober.
Interns in Belgium are unpaid by law. There is a lunch/way to work compensation allowed.
The intern has the possibility to a career after the internship at Anja Schwerbrock.
Tasks will include but not be limited to:
- sample pattern development
- tailoring first prototypes
- technical drawings
- wholesale assistant
- online shop and instagram tasks
- production development
- production assistant
The Ideal Candidate
- Fashion student or graduate, studying design/pattern making/tailoring
- Feels related to the esthetics of the brand
- Organized and service orientated
- Fluency in English is required, Italien and/or french speaking is a plus
- self- organized worker
- ‚thinking in solution‘ minded
- good stitching skills is a plus
- basic pattern knowledge